DIY Gratitude Journal
Wow! It’s almost hard to believe our homes will be filled with friends, family and the most delicious food in exactly one week! There will be laughter, fellowship, time shared with family members in the kitchen making your family’s most treasured recipes, or maybe even time spent gathered around the TV rooting for your very favorite football teams. No matter the traditions your family shares on this day, we think it’s important to take a minute to pause and reflect on your blessings.
This Gratitude Journal will become one of your family’s favorite traditions! Not only does it add something fun to your table, but it also evokes great conversation and serves as a keepsake. Think how fun it will be in ten years, when your kiddos can look back on their Gratitude Journals and read what they were thankful for year-by-year!
1. Save and print the watercolor file HERE and the lined file from HERE
2. You will see two different designs printed on a 8″ x 11″.
3. Print lined paper file.
4. Cut to size and punch two holes on top with a hole punch.
5. Cut a piece of string or jute and thread through holes as shown.
6. Tie two knots at either end.
7. Fit napkin through loop (last image shows you the underside of napkin).
These Gratitude Journals can be placed at each individual table setting, or shared amongst your family and passed around the table. Make it your own! Click here to download an 8 1/2″ x 11″ watercolor printable version. Print this and frame it in your home, or give them as gifts to your Thanksgiving guests! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope you enjoy time spent with your families as we officially enter into the holiday season. Enjoy these moments together.